We hope that you are in love with your Culet Jewellery item. If you change your mind, please note that our returns policy is as follows:
- Our returns policy is 14 days. The 14 day period commences on the day you receive your item. If your order contains more than one item, the 14 day period only commences once you have received all items in your order.
- Please contact us to let us know you want to return your item.
- Once you have contacted us, you have 14 days to return the item to us.
- If possible, please return the item with the original packaging – box and pouch.
- You can try the item on in the comfort of your own home, but the item should be returned new, unworn, unused and undamaged.
- We can arrange the return for you for a flat fee of €8,99 within the Netherlands, €15 within the EU or €30 worldwide. This amount will be withheld from the final refund due to be processed.
- You are also able to arrange the return yourself via alternative carriers, however, please note this is at your own cost and risk. We always advise to use a reputable carrier so that your item can be posted tracked and insured in the unfortunate case of theft.
- Piercings and earrings may be returned, however, please note that we charge a €10 cleaning fee for hygiene reasons.
- Please note that items that were purchased online can not be exchanged or returned in Culet stores or sales points.
Please note that engraved or custom items cannot be exchanged or returned.
How can I return my item?
Please contact us directly to arrange for the return of your item.
We will process your refund once your item has been returned to us or once you share with us proof of posting. Your refund will be processed with the same payment method used for your original order, unless you explicitly agree to another method. There will be no additional costs for your refund. Please note that there might be a delay in the payment showing back in your bank account, depending on the payment method you used.
To exchange your item, please contact us directly.
If you have received a gift and would like to exchange it for something else, please make sure to include a proof of purchase or gift receipt. If you do not have these, please contact us.
Please note that engraved or custom items cannot be exchanged.
Unfortunately we cannot process exchanges of items purchased online at Culet stores or sales points.
High quality is what we are all about – and we are confident that you will love the high quality of our products, as well as the beautiful designs.
All of our jewellery is hallmarked at Waarborg Holland, Europe’s Assay Office, in line with the law. This ensures that every item you buy from us is certified to be high quality, and authentic.
Every item that you buy at Culet Jewellery is covered by a 12 month warranty starting from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid with your proof of purchase. If you want to make a claim using your warranty, always go back to the store where you purchased your jewellery with your proof of purchase. Your guarantee covers damage occuring from normal usage of your item of jewellery. Diamonds that go missing from the setting will be replaced without charge for three months after purchase. After this, a charge may apply. To arrange for a repair please contact us online or visit one of our store locations.We will strive to return your repaired item to you within 3 weeks.
For items that have been purchased at jewellers selling Culet Jewellery brand items, the same warranty policy as stated above applies.
For our full warranty policy please see our terms and conditions.
Items that fall outside of the warranty period can still be repaired, but a fee may apply. Contact us for more information.